Friday, December 28, 2007

New Muscles

Well, the week is almost up so it's time for a new post. These past two weeks have been a little strange. I'm on vacation so even though there has been lots to do ... baking, shopping, wrapping, spending time with family and friends ... I have been able to fit in all of my workouts. Last week I logged over 11 hours, but I have been eating SO much that I feel kinda gross. I'll be glad when the holidays are over and I can get rid of all the junk in my house (and on my thighs!)

I felt some new muscles while swimming last night. I think they were the pecs! I have worked out with my trainer four times so far. I have also done the workout she has shown me on my own several times. I love that tingly feeling I get after I work out with weights ... like my muscles are still working. And feeling them last night was even better. It's going to be a challenge fitting everything in, but I just know all this work will pay off.

No comments: