Monday, March 5, 2007

Thank you!!

We are officially at the halfway mark ... 16 weeks till race day ... holy crap! But I am feeling good, and I have put trust in my coach that I'll be ready. I am confidant that I will reach my fundraising goal of $10,000 too, thanks to your generous support. I was worried there for while, but I just hit the $5000 mark. Isn't that perfect timing? Not only do your dollars help fund cancer research, but they also got me out of bed for a run last Tuesday morning when it was cold and rainy. It also made me keep swimming last Thursday when we had 3000 yards on the schedule (our longest swim so far), and I was tired. But I told you we were increasing our swim yardage so I finished it ... even though I'm not sure anybody's even reading this. And I wanted to quit halfway through the bike on Saturday. The winds were so fierce. I was scared much of the time, and the first 2.5 hours felt like 6! Knowing that I couldn't let you down kept me going. So, thank you very much!!

No comments: